When Does Teeth Whitening Work?
Have you ever thought about whitening your teeth? You’re not alone. Teeth whitening is the No. 1 requested dental cosmetic service today and its popularity continues to soar.
Many people may require teeth whitening for several reasons. They could have discolored teeth because of maintaining improper oral hygiene, having medications, foods, and beverages that stain the teeth and many other conditions
So if someone has discolored teeth regardless of any of these reasons, they should absolutely consider teeth-whitening treatment to assist them achieve a whiter and wider smile and also gain confidence.
This treatment is very simple, quick as well as a painless procedure and getting this treatment by Dr. Neetu Singh at Park Dental Clinic in Dwarka. Dr Neetu Singh is the best dentist in Dwarka sec7.
How and When Does Teeth Whitening Work?
Teeth whitening process is a very quick and easy process which takes only around an hour or two and doesn’t need many seating’s compared to any other treatments but it definitely needs a follow-up after a particular time period.
Teeth whitening treatments use hydrogen peroxide to break down molecules that stain the teeth. As these molecules become smaller, they can be separated from the tooth which gives an overall brightening effect.
Although whitening products are available to purchase online, there are several reasons why getting it done by a professional is better.
To maintain the integrity of your smile and prevent damage, it is important to always know precisely what is in every treatment applied to your teeth, which is something that is not always possible with products purchased online.
Benefits of Getting Your Teeth Whiten:
- A confident and brighter smile: The majority of people who get teeth whitening say they do it to boost their self-confidence and to gain the self-esteem that comes from having a great smile.
- Good and healthy Oral Health: Those who invest in having better and brighter teeth are also known to have a healthy oral hygiene. Since these patients care about the look of their teeth, they invest the time to brush, floss, and visit the dentist regularly.
- Quick, Simple and Safe Treatment: Teeth whitening is a quick, simple and safe treatment. This treatment customizes your teeth and the in-office treatment makes them last longer. Professionals also give tips and guidelines to follow that convince people that teeth whitening is indeed a safe treatment.
Often, those who whiten their teeth have unrealistic expectations about how quickly the treatment will work.
For many, this isn’t the case. It can take several treatments over the course of weeks for stains to be noticeably lifted and your smile evenly brightened.
Tooth whitening can only be done when the teeth are natural and have not undergone any implant. Times when teeth whitening will not work are when you have
- Veneers, Bonded Teeth & Tooth-Colored Fillings.
- Gums related problems
- Unfilled cavities
- Broken fillings and cavities
It is only feasible on the first go when there is only a yellow tooth other than that if you have any above mentioned queries then you must go and consult your dentist for the proper detailed process.
Where to get your teeth whiten?
If you want to be carefree with respect to teeth whitening process or any other kind of dental queries then without giving a second thought you should contact
Park Dental Clinic in Dwarka Sec7 where under the guidance of professional and well experienced Dr. Neetu Singh who aims at giving the best service and utilizing the best of her knowledge to solve the queries of patients will help you to undergo any sort of dental problems smoothly.
Along with teeth whitening, Dr Neetu Singh is also known as the Bestimplantologist in Dwarka who provides Ortho and braces treatment in Dwarka.