Full Mouth Dental Implants – Benefits Of Full Mouth Implants
At Park Dental Clinic, we help you to get full mouth dental implants which can help you to replace all the missing teeth as well as the roots.
You can use an implant-supported full bridge or full denture.
How are implant-supported full bridges and implant-supported dentures superior to conventional dentures?
Dental implants have several advantages over other teeth replacement options.
Implant-supported full bridges or dentures are designed to be durable
while they are aesthetically pleasing as well as they look and function like natural teeth.
They are designed to be more comfortable and stable compared to
conventional dentures and allow you to retain a more natural biting and chewing capacity.
Implant-supported full bridges and dentures replace some of your tooth roots which helps to preserve your bone better.
On the other hand, with conventional dentures, the bone that previously surrounded the tooth roots begins to deteriorate.
Dental implants integrate with your jawbone and help to keep the bone healthy and intact.
Implants are more aesthetically pleasing and easier to maintain compared to conventional dentures.
Conventional dentures result in loss of bone which leads to recession of the jawbone and a collapsed unattractive smile.
Conventional dentures make it difficult to eat certain foods while implant-supported full bridges and dentures are more versatile.
How will the implants be placed?
The first step involves placing implants that look like screws or cylinders in your jaw. Over the next two to six months,
the implants and the bone are allowed to bond together to form anchors for your new teeth. During this dental treatment,
a temporary teeth replacement option is worn over the implant site.
The second step of the procedure is sometimes required to uncover the implants and attach extensions.
These temporary healing caps, along with various connecting devices that allow multiple crowns
to attach to the implants create a solid foundation on which your new teeth will be placed.
Your gums will be allowed to heal for a couple of weeks following this procedure.
There are some one-stage implant systems that already have the extension piece attached.
At Park Dental Clinic, your dentist will advise you on which option is suitable for you.
Depending upon the number of implants placed, the connecting device that will hold your new teeth can be tightened down on the implant,
or it may be clipped to a bar or a round ball anchor to which a denture snaps on and off.
In the last step, full bridges or full dentures will be custom designed for you and attached to small metal posts or abutments
or the connected device. After a short period of time, you will feel better when you chew and speak and your smile will be more confident.
At Park Dental Clinic, your dentist will work with you to understand your situation and determine the best dental treatment plan.
Full Mouth Implant Treatment is the very best and latest method of restoring all the teeth of the upper and lower jaws.
This is the most difficult dental treatment offered by dentists. In cases where the entire set of teeth need to be replaced,
the procedure of a full mouth treatment is the most effective option suggested by dentists.
This treatment helps to recreate a youthful look, comfort, and work comparable to
healthy natural teeth. Dental implants help to
replace all your lost teeth and some of the worn-out roots as well.
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are the modern method of replacing missing teeth in the most effective manner. They are functional and aesthetically pleasing.
They help you to chew food properly and smile with confidence. At Park Dental Clinic, we use the latest technology
where a highly sophisticated and patented titanium screw is screwed into the bone where the
teeth have to be replaced to give anchorage to the crown or artificial teeth.
What is a full-mouth dental implant?
With old age or severe tooth decay, patients lose more than half their teeth with the balance has become weak.
This affects their aesthetics as well as in chewing food. Our dentists at Park Dental Clinic recommend a full mouth dental implant followed by prosthetic teeth.
This helps patients to lead a normal life where they can enjoy food and maintain a youthful appearance.
BENEFITS OF FULL MOUTH IMPLANTS
1 Fewer dental implants required
2 All the teeth can be replaced at once
3 Improved bone quality
4 Support of a permanent prosthetic appliance
5 Make use of the better bone available
ADVANTAGES OF FULL MOUTH DENTAL IMPLANTS
There are many benefits of choosing dental implants over other treatments available for full mouth teeth replacement.
The dentures not only look identical to natural teeth but are also designed to be durable and long-lasting.
They are better and more secure than conventional dentures and provide better biting and chewing ability.
In most cases, implant-supported dentures and dental bridges replace the roots of the tooth as well
which provides for better preservation of the bone. Overall, implants are more pleasing and easier to maintain than conventional dentures.
THE MAIN TYPES OF IMPLANTS ARE:
- Endosteal – which are directly placed in the jawbone. These are made of typical titanium and molded to look like small screws. This is the most commonly used method of implants
- Subperiosteal – which are placed right under the gum area but on or just above the jawbone. This is done so when the patients don’t have a healthy jawbone and are not in favor of undergoing a bone augmentation procedure that helps to rebuild the structure
TYPES OF FULL MOUTH DENTAL IMPLANTS TREATMENTS
The different types of full mouth dental implants offered at Park Dental Clinic are mentioned below –
1) Conventional Dental Implants (Two/Multi-visit)
This is the most popular implant procedure that enables full mouth teeth replacement. It requires at least two visits with a gap of 3 months.
On the first visit, implants are placed within the jaw and allowed to heal. Once the osteo integrates (bonds firmly with the jawbone) in a time span of 3 months,
another visit is scheduled to place the final teeth prosthesis over these implants. Commonly used procedures include-
1 ) All-on-4: This is a method of placing replacement teeth on the top or/and bottom commonly known as a full arch over four implants in each jaw respectively.
With the help of a few special supports, the placement of a temporary set of teeth happens in the first phase only.
For about 3 months, implants are left to heal and bind strongly with bone.
In the second phase, permanent teeth are placed and the patient can get back to normal life.
2 ) All-on-6: Here, 6 dental implants are placed in each jaw respectively.
The patient is required to rest for 3 months to allow the setting the implants in the bone strongly.
The implants are left submerged to allow the patient to wear removable
prostheses taking care to not compress the healing sites during the osseointegration period.
In the second phase, natural-looking permanent teeth sets are fitted.
2) Immediate Loading Dental Implants(Single visit)
This method is also called Basal implants, Teeth in a Day, or same-day implants.
It is called same-day implants as it provides for tooth implants on the first visit itself.
Basal implants derive support from the basal bone area which remains free from all infections.
This method doesn’t require grafting and is one of the perfect solutions for patients with low bone density or low volume in their jaw.
It enables people with poor bone density to undergo dental implants treatment and get their smiles back instantly.
3) Zygoma Implants
Zygoma or zygomatic implants are different from conventional dental implants.
In this procedure, these implants are secured into the zygomatic bone or commonly known as the cheekbone instead of the maxilla (upper jaw).
This treatment is advised when the upper jaw bone doesn’t have the strength to support the placement of regular dental implants.
It is one of the most advanced procedures and its success depends upon the high precision skills of dental surgeons.
Almost150 companies around the world produce conventional and immediate
implant parts but the popular and well-known implant brands are Straumann and Nobel Biocare.
Other brands include Dentsply Sirona, BioHorizons, Biomet, and 3i (Zimmer Biomet).
Pioneer Brands for immediate loading Basal implants are GenXt, MonoImplant, etc
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE PARK DENTAL CLINIC FOR FULL-MOUTH DENTAL IMPLANTS?
Park Dental Clinic is known for the quality of work nationally and internationally and we have been accredited for our efforts in the field of dental implants.
- All our implants carry a lifetime warranty.
- Our specialists are skilled in performing immediate implants as we understand the value of the time of our patients. We have a team that is well trained in the procedure and helps provide you with teeth in a day.
- We ensure strict sterilization protocol on all our equipment and maintain the highest standard of oral hygiene.
- PARK DENTAL is an ISO-certified clinic that speaks volumes about the quality of service we offer.
- We ensure to provide our patients with the best and most comfortable dental treatment and hence we use the latest and modern technologies available to make the procedure as smooth and quick as possible.
- To reduce patients’ pain, we use painless injection methods for all treatments.
- To ensure that our patients are calm and fear-free, we administer them with sedation or laughing gas at the time of the procedure.
- Our Dental clinic maintains international standards and is equipped to handle international clients.Our team provides special services including airport pick-up, drop, accommodation, translator, excursions/trips, etc. at a cost 50% lower than your home country.
ARE YOU A CANDIDATE FOR A FULL MOUTH IMPLANT?
- You should have healthy gums.
- Individuals who have sufficient jaw bone density to support the dental implant
- After you get full-mouth implants, you will need to maintain your dental hygiene. For successful full-mouth implants, this is a prerequisite.
WHAT ARE THE STEPS INVOLVED IN A FULL MOUTH DENTAL IMPLANT PROCEDURE
- Placement of six to eight dental implants in the upper jaw
- Four to six implants in the lower jaw
- Durable, natural-looking porcelain teeth are fixed to these implants by dental cement or screws
COST OF FULL MOUTH DENTAL IMPLANTS
One of the main questions that most patients would be interested in is the cost of these treatments.
The total cost of a full-mouth dental implant could vary from Rs 2.5 lakhs to Rs 8 lakhs.
- The cost depends on a few points like the type of implants the patients choose; the patient’s bone type, the brand of the implant, and the final prosthesis teeth.
- Having a dental treatment before the implant would incur additional expenses.
- At Park Dental Clinic we provide our patients with all options and offer them an EMI payment facility at 0% interest.
We would like to assure you that we believe in our patient’s satisfaction and guarantee that it will not be heavy on your pocket.