Six Ways To Get Perfect White Teeth Like Celebrities
What Is Teeth Whitening?
The chemical degradation of the chromogens within or on the tooth is referred to as bleaching, and tooth whitening is the process of lightening the color of human teeth.
Teeth Whitening is often desired when teeth become yellow over time for a variety of reasons. Whitening can be achieved by changing the intrinsic or extrinsic color of the tooth enamel.
Hydrogen peroxide, which is delivered as either hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide, is the active ingredient that is most frequently found in whitening products. Like carbamide peroxide, hydrogen peroxide is released when the stable complex comes into contact with water.
Hydrogen peroxide is an oxidizing agent that breaks down to produce unstable free radicals when it diffuses into the tooth. There are various products on the market to remove stains.
For whitening treatment to be successful, dental professionals (dental hygienist or dentist) should correctly diagnose the type, intensity, and location of the tooth discoloration. The tooth whitening endpoint is determined by the time exposure and the concentration of the bleaching compound.
Methods Used for Teeth Whitening.
There are various methods that are available at Park Dental situated at Dwarka to do teeth whitening process which includes:-
- Teeth Bleaching:- The best dentist at Park Dental will bleach your teeth to brighten their color by removing any traces of discoloration as part of cosmetic surgery. The very well experienced Dr. Neetu Singh will help you to go through this process properly.
These Teeth Bleaching Can Be Done in Two Ways
- In office bleaching:- This one is done by professionals, the bleaching agent is much stronger. To accelerate the whitening process, light, heat, or a combination of the two can be used. In a single visit, bleaching can be done in 30 to 1 hour.
- In house bleaching:- These can be purchased over the counter or provided by a dentist. Teeth whitening can be accomplished with mildly abrasive whitening toothpaste, rinses, gels, and strips, as well as tray-based teeth bleaching, in which a tray containing bleaching gel is placed over the teeth. They are more affordable.
Whitening Toothpaste:- Tea or coffee consumption can result in teeth stains.
A tooth brightening toothpaste is extremely compelling in eliminating these stains
- Whitening Strips and Gels:- A whitening strip is a very thin strip that contains whitening gel that is based on peroxide. All the instructions are well written on these products.
- Tray based teeth bleaching:- A type of mouthguard with a gel whitening solution is the tray-based tooth bleaching system. You will have sparkling white teeth if you wear the mouthguard at night and for a few hours during the day.
What Options of Teeth Whitening Celebrities Use.
Celebrities are the ones who more often go for these teeth whitening options because of the simple fact that they have to keep their teeth perfectly clean and presentable in front of the audiences, crowd and camera.
They also use similar products but the only difference is that they get it done by a professional dentist who is very well experienced and has enough knowledge like Dr Neetu Singh whom you can contact at Park Dental Clinic in Dwarka Sector 7, New Delhi. Options they go for are:
- Professional Whitening Treatment:- When you want a whiter shade that is suitable for the red carpet, you will need something stronger. Your teeth can be whiter by several shades using professional in-office whitening procedures like Zoom Whitening, which are more effective than any over-the-counter product.
There is no long-term risk to your teeth or gums with these treatments, which use powerful bleaches and UV lights to brighten teeth quickly and effectively with your dentist’s supervision.
- Veneers:- Numerous celebrities have a tooth-related secret – their teeth aren’t exactly as white as they look. In reality, veneers i.e thin sheets of porcelain or resin cover them. These tiny scale-like items can be used to reshape teeth, make teeth that are crooked look straight, or make teeth that are naturally white look perfect.
Best Teeth Whitening Products
Best whitening product which is suitable for everyone is whitening strips which are not only cost effective but also easy to go. They also don’t consume much time and can be done easily.