9 Dental Health New Year’s Resolutions – Benefits of Good Oral Hygiene
Dental Health -We have been learning about oral health since we were born and how brushing our teeth should be a part of our daily routine.
The benefits of good oral hygiene go far beyond fresh breath.
Good oral hygiene is the number one way to prevent gum disease. Let 2022 be the year to focus on oral health.
We’d like to cultivate practices to improve your overall health by explaining the benefits of good oral hygiene. It’s up to us to make the change, and we are here to help
Dr. Neetu’s the Best Dentist in Dwarka, New Delhi
Benefits of Good Oral Hygiene
- Reduce the chance of tooth decay and tooth sensitivity
- Reduce the likelihood of cavities, and the resulting fillings
- Preventative care is always less expensive and easier than emergency care
- Fresher breath
- Reduced chance of root canals and oral surgery
- Better gum health
- Healthier pregnancy and stronger fertility
- Good oral care results in a healthier mouth and a healthier body!
How will the implants be placed? – Dental Health
Implant-supported full bridges and dentures replace some of your tooth roots which helps to preserve your bone better.
On the other hand, with conventional dentures, the bone that previously surrounded the tooth roots begins to deteriorate.
Dental implants integrate with your jawbone and help to keep the bone healthy and intact.
Recommendations for Good Oral Hygiene
The basis of good oral hygiene starts with good home care and we recommend:
- Brushing teeth twice a day
- Drinking water between meals
- Regular dental checkups
Looking for a new dentist or ready to get back on track? PARK DENTAL Clinics are here to help you
and your family enjoy the benefits of good oral hygiene.Find a dentist near you to schedule your next dental checkup.